Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Turbo Snake Drain Hair Removal Tool

Turbo Snake is the fastest and easiest way to unclog any drain in bathroom!
Just Slide the turbo snake down the drain and round it will get the clog and
remove it .
It is that much easy.No need to move stopper.
Turbo Snake has a specially designed head to unclog the drain.
Turbo Snake is very cheaper and easy to use it .No need to use chemicals,
toxics to clean the drain and clog.
turbo Snake specially designed head grabs & locks onto hair clogs to remove
and free the drain instantly!

Product Includes:
1 Sink Snake
1 Shower & Tub Snake
1 Storage Hook
Price : RM 15

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for new techniques and gadgets to make my life easier. Every week I am going to try out a “As Seen On TV” product to see if they work.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Turbo Snake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. professor amos superfast drain cleaner

    ReplyDelete